Left Continue shopping
Your Order

You have no items in your cart

Become a member to enjoy 5% discount and earn cash points at the same time


Paper Cosmetics - Bright Shiny Morning Natural Deodorant (Fresh Grapefruit)

Shipping calculated at checkout.

Paper Cosmetics - Bright Shiny Morning Natural Deodorant (Fresh Grapefruit)

Product Introduction:

Paper Cosmetics - Bright Shiny Morning Fragrance Free Deodorant (Grapefruit), offers a subtle scent of Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil that's fresh, simple, and crisp and clean. Smells fresh and crisp citrus. Just imagine the fresh morning breeze blowing through the dewy citrus groves on a clear summer day. Paper Cosmetics deodorant paper tubes are made from 99.98% Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper, which is widely considered the gold standard certification for wood sourced in an environmentally responsible and socially beneficial manner. The other 0.02% is a biodegradable cornstarch film that we print on the packaging using soy-based inks.

brand introduction

Paper Cosmetics uses the finest natural ingredients and produces them with no, or as little as possible, residue on the earth. Paper Cosmetics products are free of parabens, silicones, sulfates, and aluminum, and are never tested on animals and do not contain any animal-derived ingredients (certified by PETA). Instead, Paper Cosmetic uses a formula of natural, safe, and nourishing ingredients, including tapioca starch, baking soda, silica, castor oil, jojoba esters, coconut oil, and shea butter. Paper Cosmetics uses only cold pressed essential oils or essential oil blends and never artificial fragrances.

place of origin



Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Tapioca Starch, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica, Jojoba Esters, ^ Citrus Grandis (Pomelo Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Bassia Latifolia Seed (Mowrah) Butter, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C Palmitate)


75 grams/ 2.65 oz.


Apply to each underarm after bathing and allow to dry before putting on clothes. Reusable according to individual needs

Shipping Details Shipping Arrangements and Notes

If you spend HK$300 or above, you can enjoy "free shipping" and arrange "SF Express" to deliver to the designated delivery address;

If the purchase is less than HK$300 or above, a fixed shipping fee of HK$40 will be charged

Return Policy Return/Refund Notice

Our store is committed to providing high-quality products and services, and we hope that every customer is 100% satisfied with our products.

After receiving the product, the customer cannot apply for a replacement or refund under normal circumstances unless there are the following problems:

  • The item does not match what is on the order.
  • Item quantities do not match.
  • The product is unusually lacking in quality (see the "Product Quality" section for details).
  • The product has serious damage that makes the product unusable, and the damage was not caused after the store shipped it (see the "Product Damage" section for details).

If the above situation occurs, the customer must contact the store within 7 days after receiving the goods, and go through the formalities of exchanging or replenishing the goods.

Please refer to "Return/Refund" arrangement for details

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review